Breakfast is considered to be one of the most important meals of the day. A good breakfast fuels you ready for the day ahead.
Why not start your day with this combination of berries, fruits, organic yoghurt and nuts.
Berries and fruits are packed with good for you nutrients, such as vitamin C. They are high in antioxidants, and a good source of fibre, potassium and lots more. Yoghurt helps to improve the strength of bones and teeth, aids in digestion, boosts the immune system and can help us to lose weight.
Add nuts to the mix and get the additional benefits of dietary fibre, sodium, potassium and zinc, plus it can aid in weight loss, regulate digestion and increase energy.
- 1/2 cup mixed berries.
- 1/2 cup mixed fruit (kiwis, apples, pears, etc).
- 1/2 cup mixed nut (walnuts, brazils, almonds, etc).
- 2 tbsp of organic yoghurt.
- Drizzle of Manuka honey (optional).
- Into a bowl combine the fruit and berries.
- Add the yoghurt and finish off with chopped nuts and a drizzle of Manuka honey (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is a great low calorie and nutritious breakfast to help energise you and keep hunger at bay. Replacing unhealthy meals with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.