On a day like this who wouldn’t say no to refreshing ice lollies? But when it’s a healthy kiwi version get stuck in and reap the benefits!
Kiwi fruit are an excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin K as well as a very good source of copper and dietary fibre. Coconut sugar has a very low glycemic index, which helps to prevent blood-glucose levels spiking.
You can eat this treat without any problem of sabotaging your healthy eating plans.
- 70g coconut sugar.
- 12 kiwi fruit, peeled and roughly chopped.
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced.
- Juice of 1 lime.
- Place the 12 chopped kiwis, coconut sugar and lime juice in a food processor and blend to a purée.
- Place a fine sieve over a bowl and press the mixture through. Discard pulp.
- Pour the liquid into lolly moulds, place a slice of kiwi in each mould then freeze for about 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer, push a lolly stick into each mould and freeze until solid.
- Hold the moulds under lukewarm water for a few seconds, this helps to release the lollies.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious snacks and shakes
This is a great low calorie and nutritious snack to help energise you and keep hunger at bay. Replacing unhealthy snacks with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.