Snack time can sometimes lead us to temptation when trying to stick to a healthy eating plan.
Roasted courgette chips with paprika could be the snack you can safely eat between meals without feeling guilty.
Courgettes are packed with fantastic nutritional properties; vitamin C, magnesium, folate, potassium plus it’s a good source of dietary fibre.
Paprika spice helps to boost your metabolism; it’s an antioxidant, lowers your blood pressure and reduces appetite. This snack can actually aid weight loss!
- 3 large courgettes cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika.
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Cut the courgettes into thin slice and place on a baking tray.
- Add olive oil over courgettes, with sea salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven until courgettes are brown and crispy, cook time 15- 25 minutes.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is a great low calorie and nutritious snack to help keep hunger at bay. Replacing unhealthy snacks with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.