Like most salad greens, rocket and spinach are very low in calories and high in vitamins A and C.
Vitamin A plays a vital role in bone growth, reproduction and immune system health. Vitamin C is a powerful, natural anti-oxidant that helps the human body to fight diseases, boosts immunity and it’s anti-inflammatory.
This meal gives the benefits of antioxidants, protein, fibre, roughage and lots more.
- 2 eggs
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful fresh rocket leaves or spinach
- 1/2 tbsp pesto or mint sauce
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk up the egg with Himalayan salt and ground black pepper.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat the coconut oil, on a medium setting.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and stir until scrambled.
- Remove the heat from the pan and stir in the pesto or mint sauce.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and let them warm through a little.
- Once cooked, add cherry tomatoes to gently warm through.
- Server on a bed of rocket and spinach leaves add the scramble egg and cherry tomatoes, eat and enjoy.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help reduce cholesterol and form part of a your weight loss routine. Great tasting, nutritious meals and snacks like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.