This healthy meal can also be enjoyed as a breakfast or lunch. It’s high in fibre to help keep you full and has healthy fats from the avocado to help your heart.
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 thin slices organic rye or wholegrain bread
- 1 avocado, halved, peeled and stoned
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- Combine some of the olive oil with the garlic and pepper.
- Pour the mixture on the tomatoes.
- Grill the tomatoes for 10-12 minutes until soft.
- Toast the bread.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado with lemon juice and black pepper, then spread it over the toasted bread.
- Top with the tomatoes, drizzle the rest of the olive oil, garlic, and pepper mixture to finish off.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help reduce cholesterol and form part of a your weight loss routine. Great tasting, nutritious meals and snacks like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.