Cucumbers possess anti-inflammatory properties and watermelons contain an organic compound called citrulline, which helps to flush out toxins.
Benefits include: fighting free radical damage, great way to prevent dehydration and constipation, high in nutrients but low in calories and lots more.
Therefore, whether you’re trying to lose weight or you simply want to look and feel healthier, this soup is perfect for lunch as it is served cold.
- 300g green melon (peeled and deseeded).
- 250g cucumber.
- 4 tbsp fresh mint (chopped).
- 200ml coconut water.
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground.
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt.
- 1 cup of crushed ice.
- Greek or soya yoghurt.
- Peel and chop the melon and cucumber and place in a blender.
- Add the fresh mint to the blender, with the lime juice and pour in the coconut water.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, adding in the crushed ice and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with a small amount of Greek or soya yoghurt and garnish with fresh mint or refrigerate until ready to serve, enjoy the health benefits.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help protect against cancer and form part of a your weight loss routine. Great tasting, nutritious meals and snacks like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.