This healthy meal can be enjoyed as a breakfast or lunch. It’s high in fibre to help keep you full and has healthy fats from the avocado to help your heart.
- 2 thin slices organic rye or wholegrain bread
- 1 avocado, halved, peeled and stoned
- 2 slices salmon
- 2 eggs
- 1 small handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions – chopped or 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon – juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- Combine the olive oil with the garlic and pepper to make a dressing.
- Fill a small pan just over one third full with cold water and bring it to the boil.
- Add the vinegar and turn down to simmer.
- Crack the eggs one at a time into a small bowl and gently tip into the simmering water.
- Lightly poach for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen towels.
- Next toast the bread.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado with lemon juice, spring onion and black pepper, then spread it over the toasted bread.
- Top with the salmon, poach egg and the roughly cut coriander drizzle the olive oil, garlic, and pepper dressing to finish off.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help reduce cholesterol and form part of a your weight loss routine. Great tasting, nutritious meals and snacks like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.