This wrap gives you benefit of fibre, protein and antioxidants, which can aid weight loss. Avocado has healthy fats to help your heart.
For optimal nutrition, make sure your wrap is gluten-free or wholemeal, which have more fibre and other nutrients than refined white wraps.
This is ready good with soups and makes a great lunchtime option!
- 2 avocados (peeled and sliced)
- 1 red pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 red onions (thinly sliced)
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander (chopped)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (fresh)
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves (washed and roughly chopped)
- 1 to 2 tbsp organic virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1/4 tbsp rock salt
- 6 gluten-free or wholemeal wraps.
- Combine all ingredients, except the wraps, into a bowl.
- Make sure all the ingredients are mixed together and get a good coating of the herbs and spices.
- Measure approximately 1/2 cup of the salad into the centre of the wrap, tuck two ends in over the salad and roll.
- Cut each wrap in half and enjoy.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help reduce cholesterol and form part of a your weight loss routine. Great tasting, nutritious meals and snacks like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.