This all-day omelette has all the good nutrients to keep us going, just when we need it.
Eggs are a very good source of protein plus, selenium and vitamins. Vegetables contain dietary fibre, which facilitates better digestion plus calcium, iron and lots more.
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil.
- 2 organic eggs (beaten).
- 1/4 tbsp dried dill.
- 1/4 tsp rock salt.
- 1/4 tsp black grounded pepper.
- Crack two eggs into a bowl, with the dill and whisk until pale yellow.
- Put the coconut oil into a small to medium sized non-stick cooking pan. Set to medium heat and let pan warm for up.
- Pour in the egg mixture, cook and season with salt and pepper to your own taste.
- After 30 seconds, use a spatula to flip the omelette so it cooks on the other side.
- Serve with salad, eat enjoy!
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help reduce cholesterol and form part of a your weight loss routine. Great tasting, nutritious meals and snacks like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.