Water makes up approximately 60 to 70 percent of the human body by weight, so all of us need to stay hydrated to keep our bodies running smoothly.
These 8 simple tips can help make getting enough fluids part of your daily routine.
- Have something to drink when you first get up in the morning.
- Carry a plastic water bottle with you during work hours and when you are away from home for long periods of time.
- Try to drink something before, during and after exercising, especially in hot weather. Drink water every 15 minutes as you exercise.
- Remember to drink before you get thirsty.
- Try to limit caffeinated and sugary beverages. Caffeine acts as a diuretic and can cause you to lose fluids quickly. In addition to having extra calories, the fructose, or natural sugars, in fruit juice can slow your body’s ability to absorb fluids.
- Monitor your fluid intake, factoring in foods. Most of what we eat contains some water, especially fruits and vegetables. Packing ready-to-eat fruits in sealable plastic bags can be a great way to restore fluids and vitamins during outdoor activities.
- Keep a glass, cup or plastic bottle of water next to your bed.
- Learn the signs and symptoms of dehydration.
Slimming down with great advice and a little help along the way
Simple changes like increasing your water intake can make a lot of difference. These simple tweaks along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.