Kiwi fruit is an excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin K as well as a very good source of copper and dietary fibre.
Coconut sugar has a very low glycemic index, which helps to prevent blood-glucose levels spiking.
You can enjoy this treat without any problem of sabotaging your healthy eating plans.
- 200g coconut sugar.
- 300g self-raising flour.
- 2 tsp baking powder.
- 200g soft organic butter.
- 5 large organic egg.
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Juice of 1 lime.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Grease and line a large loaf tin.
- Into a bowl, sieve the flour and baking powder and add the coconut sugar, butter and eggs.
- For speed use an electric whisk to combine the mixture.
- Fold in the kiwi fruit.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 65 minutes, until risen and firm to the touch.
- Set aside and allow to cool slightly in the tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious snacks and shakes
This is a delicious and nutritionally rich dessert or snack. Replacing unhealthy desserts and snacks with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.