Banana bread is a great answer for using overripe bananas. Adding a banana to your daily diet has an array of benefits in your body.
Bananas can help you reach your weight-loss goals. They keep your bowels healthy, provide nutrients that regulate heart rhythm and have vitamin compounds for eye health.
- 100g grass fed butter.
- 50g coconut sugar or brown sugar.
- 1-2 eggs.
- 4-5 bananas, very ripe, mashed.
- 250g organic wholewheat flour.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted.
- Preheat oven to 165°C and grease medium size bread tin.
- Start by combining the butter and sugar in a bowl using electric mixer, until light and fluffy.
- Add one egg and beat until mixed well.
- Sift dry ingredients together, add to fluffy mixture and beat until blended.
- Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla extract and chopped walnuts, to create the batter.
- At this point, pour the batter into the prepared bread tin, top with more walnuts and bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving, great with a bit of butter, enjoy.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious snacks and shakes
This is a delicious and nutritionally rich dessert or snack. Replacing unhealthy desserts and snacks with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.