Lettuce, celery and apple all contain a lot of water, which is essential for the body to be able to flush out toxins.
Adding lettuce to your smoothies provides health benefits due to its fibre content plus vitamin A, potassium and lots more.
Spirulina powder contains significant amounts of calcium, niacin, potassium, magnesium, B vitamins and iron, all the nutrients to help promote good health.
- 100g Romaine lettuce.
- 4 celery sticks.
- 1 green apple.
- 30g fresh flat leaf parsley.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Spirulina powder.
- Crushed ice (optional).
- Roughly, chop the lettuce, celery and apple then put into the blender with the parsley and blend.
- Add the coconut oil and spirulina powder and blend until smooth.
- To serve, fill a glass with crushed ice, pour in the juice and garnish with small chopped up lettuce leaf.
- Drink yourself to health – there is enough for two enjoy!
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious snacks and shakes
This is a great low calorie and nutritious drink to help energise you and keep hunger at bay. Replacing unhealthy snacks with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.