With the combination of, green tea, spices, fruit, yoghurt and chia seeds, this green tea spiced chai smoothie is packed with an antioxidant, superfood kick. The ingredients contain essential vitamins and minerals that can help with weight loss and it’s a perfect drink when you’re on the go.
Green tea can have a positive effect on your immune system, balances your blood sugar levels, and reduces bad cholesterol in the blood. It also reduces the risk of high blood pressure and helps maintain proper hydration plus a lot more.
- 1 cup strong green tea (chilled).
- 1/8 tbsp red pepper.
- 2 tbsp of organic lemon juice.
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar.
- 1 peach.
- 2 tbsp organic plain yoghurt.
- 1/4 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Cut the peach into pieces with the skin on and discard the pit.
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender, with some ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- There is enough for two, so pour into two glasses and enjoy!
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious snacks and shakes
This is a great low calorie and nutritious drink to help energise you and keep hunger at bay. Replacing unhealthy snacks with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.