Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3 (niacin) and C, as well as potassium, dietary fibre, and phosphorus.
The ingredients in this dish contain essential nutrients that can help with weight loss.
- 1 large sweet potato (250-300 g).
- 1 tsp coconut oil.
For the stuffing:
- 100g fresh spinach leafs.
- 1/2 tsp vegetable bouillon.
- 1 sundried tomato.
- 100g ricotta cheese, low fat.
- 4 almonds, crushed.
- 1 tsp pistachio nuts.
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds.
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt.
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper.
- Pre heat the oven and set to 190 degrees.
- Start by cutting the sweet potato in half (lengthways) and drizzle some melted coconut oil on top.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the spinach with 1/2 tsp of vegetable bouillon and a tsp coconut oil.
- Next, prepare the sundried tomato by cutting into thin strips.
- Put the cooked sweet potato on a plate, next stuff with the spinach and spoon on fresh ricotta cheese and sundried tomato strips on top.
- Add crushed almonds, pistachio nuts and pumpkin seeds to the sweet potato, season with salt and pepper and return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is a great filling vegetarian dinner. It is filling and will help keep your body full of good nutrients and support weight loss.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet including green tea can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.