Chicken is high in protein, supplies essential vitamins and minerals, and has benefits in losing weight, cholesterol control, blood pressure control, and a reduced risk of cancer.
- 4 lbs chicken drumettes and wings (with fat and skin trimmed).
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika.
- 1 tsp cayenne.
- 1 tbsp cinnamon.
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil.
- Lime for garnish.
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt.
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper.
- Pre-heat the oven and set to 215°C (420°F or gas mark 5).
- Using a sharp knife or food scissors, remove excess fat and skin from the drummettes and wings.
- Add the ingredients for the rub into a food processor and blend until it becomes a fine powder.
- Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl, and add a heaping tablespoon of the rub mixture to the bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper, and 1/2 tablespoon of melted coconut oil. Mix it all together, making sure that all the chicken pieces are coated in the rub.
- Place the chicken drummettes and wings on a baking rack or a non-stick baking sheet. Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with salad, vegetables or brown rice the choice is yours.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help reduce cholesterol. Great tasting, nutritious dinners like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.