Primavera means “spring” in Italian. A primavera stir fry is a great way to get a good variety of vegetables out of your garden and into your healthy eating plan.
You can spice up this dish by adding chicken or salmon etc, or some brown rice.
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of homemade chicken or vegetable stock.
- 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- 90g (3 oz) green beans.
- Handful of broccoli florets.
- Handful of cauliflower florets.
- 120g (4 oz) mushrooms.
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan rock salt.
- 6 to 8 cherry tomatoes, halved.
- 3 to 4 spring onions, chopped.
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar.
- 1 small handful of basil leaves, torn into pieces.
- Heat the stock with the rosemary sprigs in a large frying pan or wok until it comes to the boil.
- Next, wash and chop the beans, broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms and add to the boiling stock.
- Cover the pan and shake gently from time to time to ensure the vegetables don’t stick to the pan or burn.
- Check for tenderness after 5 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, spring onions and balsamic vinegar.
- Cook for a further minute and stir in the chopped up basil.
- It’s now ready to serve – tuck in and enjoy!
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is a great and easy to make dinner that can be pepped up according to taste. It is filling and will help aid weight loss and keep your body full of good nutrients.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet including green tea can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.