This meal idea has all the good nutrients to keep us going and on track. Prawns are very good source of protein plus, selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper.
Green salads contain dietary fibre, which help with digestion plus, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and lots more.
- 100g chorizo, sliced into 1cm thick coins.
- 180g dry linguine.
- 180g raw prawns.
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved.
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed.
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped.
- Handful of spinach, washed.
- Salt & pepper, to season.
- 1 small knob organic butter – optional.
- Fresh lemon juice.
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated.
- Pop the chorizo in a wide-based pan on a medium heat and cook for about 5 minutes, until it has released its oils and is just about cooked through.
- In a saucepan of salted boiling water place the linguine and cook according to instructions.
- Once the chorizo is just cooked, add the prawns, tomatoes, garlic, chilli, parsley stalks, a pinch of salt and black pepper and fry for 2 or 3 minutes.
Note: prawns need very little cooking so keep a close eye on them.
- Once the chorizo and prawns are cooked through, remove from the heat and stir in the linguine, spinach leaves, the butter and lemon juice.
- Serve with the grated parmesan on top, enough for 2.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help reduce cholesterol. Great tasting, nutritious dinners like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.