Grass-fed lamb is an excellent source of vitamin B12 and a very good source of protein, selenium and niacin. It is also a good source of zinc and phosphorus.
Add salad to the mix and you increase your intake of vitamins and minerals, essential nutrients to aid weight loss.
- 400g of organic lamb, cut into chucks.
- 4 tbsp coconut oil.
- 2 tsp ground cumin.
- 1 tsp chilli flakes.
- 3 tbsp freshly chopped oregano.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to season.
- 1 large onion, sliced.
- 2 tbps tomato paste.
- 2 tbsp red wine.
- 3 large tomatoes, diced.
- 1/2 cucumber.
- 1/2 red chilli.
- 1-2 tbsp lime juice.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped.
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed.
- First start by seasoning the lamb chucks, into a bowl combine melted coconut oil, cumin, chilli, oregano, salt and pepper, not forgetting the lamb. Rub the ingredients into the lamb, cover and leave to marinate in a fridge for 30 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile make the salsa, dice the tomatoes, onion and cucumber. Finely chop the garlic and red chilli and mix everything together in a bowl with the juice of the lime and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, stir in a little of chopped coriander and set aside until later.
- Into a large frying pan over a medium heat melt 2 tbsp of coconut oil, add onions and cook until lightly brown.
- Add the marinated lamb to the cooked onions and brown the meat.
- At this point reduce the heat, add tomato paste and red wine, and stir well.
- Combine the sliced tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, reduce heat to low and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
- To serve, divide the lamb between some plates add the salsa with some salad and garnish with lemon.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is a great healthy dinner. It is filling and will help with muscle development and keeping your body full of good nutrients.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet including green tea can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.