Fish is a nutritious protein source that is lower in saturated fat than many other protein foods, such as red meat.
The ingredients on this plate provide the body with vitamins A, C, E, K and B6 plus potassium and healthy fat.
This protein-rich meal will help to keep you fuller and aid weight loss.
- 450g baby new potatoes, halved.
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt.
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil.
- 1 bunch lemon thyme.
- Handful of sugar snap peas (mangetout).
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped.
- 600g ocean trout fillets.
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped.
- 2 lemons, rind finely grated, juiced.
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large baking tray, add the other veg and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, rub the fish with coconut oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the trout with the lemon slices and fresh thyme, this will create more flavour.
- Arrange the trout on the baking tray with the vegetables so that everything will cook evenly.
- Roast for 25 minutes until the potatoes are crisp and tender and the fish is cooked through.
- Divide potato and veg mixture among plates, top with the trout and drizzle over lemon dressing.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help reduce cholesterol. Great tasting, nutritious dinners like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.