King prawns with pasta and courgette is a fantastic dish packed with the nutritional benefit of fibre, protein and antioxidants, which can aid weight loss.
Never tried courgette before? It has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, niacin, and protein. Moreover, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, and calcium in courgette assure optimal health.
- 150g pasta.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- 1 clove garlic, chopped.
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes.
- 1 tbsp of fresh ground pepper.
- 1/2 tbsp of himalayan salt.
- 1 small courgette, grated.
- 150g raw king prawns, peeled.
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan or wok, over a medium to high heat.
- Add in the garlic and chilli flakes, this helps to create flavour.
- Cook for about 30 seconds or so, then add the grated courgette and season with salt and pepper.
- Keep frying the courgette until it begins to soften, cooking time 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in the king prawns and make sure not to overcook.
- Meanwhile, place the pasta into boiling water and cook until just turning soft.
- Drain the pasta and mix in the courgette and king prawns.
- Place the pasta mix on a place and garnish fresh lemon juice and parsley.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help reduce cholesterol. Great tasting, nutritious dinners like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.