This exciting Italian dish is not only packed with flavour, it’s full of protein and plenty of nutrients to aid good health. A great way to the feed the family and leaving everyone feeling satisfied.
- 2 chicken breasts.
- sliced mozzarella cheese.
- tomatoes – sliced.
- basil leaves.
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning.
- sprinkle of Himalayan salt and freshly groundblack pepper.
- 2 tsp coconut oil.
- Preheat an oven, set the heat to 200°C / gas mark 6.
- Cut slits across the chicken breast about 3/4 of the way through the chicken breast being careful not to cut all the way through, around 5 to 6 slits per chicken breast.
- Stuff each slit with a slice of mozzarella cheese, a tomato slice and a basil leaf.
- Place chicken breasts on a foiled covered baking tray, coated with a bit of oil to stop sticking.
- Brush each chicken breast with melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken breasts are cooked thoroughly.
- Serves 2 – eat and enjoy.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help reduce cholesterol. Great tasting, nutritious dinners like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.