Stir frying is a great way to get a good variety of vegetables out of your garden and into your healthy eating plan. So why not try this recipe next time you fancy a Chinese.
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped.
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce.
- 1/2 red pepper, finely chopped.
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt.
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper.
- 300g sirloin steak, trimmed of visible fat and cut into 1cm slices.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- 1 red onion, sliced.
- 1 handful of sugar pea.
- 1 handful of broccoli florets.
- In a bowl marinate the strip of beef with garlic, 1 tbsp of soy sauce, salt and pepper and leave for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Melt the coconut oil in a wok over a medium–high heat.
- Add the onion, red peppers and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add in the marinated strips beef, along with any of the saucy from the bowl and stir-fry for another minute.
- Finally add, the sugar pea and broccoli, then pour in a little splash of water, this will steam up and help to cook the vegetables.
- Cook for a few more minutes, get some plates ready – server and enjoy.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is a great sauce-free Chinese inspired meal. It is filling and will help with muscle development and keeping your body full of good nutrients.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet including green tea can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.