This healthy breakfast / lunch is packed full with fibre to keep you full and all the nutrients you need to energise you through your day.
Spinach is an excellent source dietary fibre, phosphorus, vitamin B1, zinc, protein, and lots more.
Eggs are a very good source of protein plus, selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper. Adding these superfoods together, provides all the good nutrients to start the day right.
- 100g (6 oz) baby spinach.
- 4 large eggs.
- 3 tbsp milk.
- 5 to 6 cherry tomatoes.
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt.
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- 2 slices of rye bread.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with milk.
- Season with Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Roughly chop the baby spinach.
- Add the baby spinach and cook, tossing, until wilted – about 1 minute.
- Once cooked, add cherry tomatoes to gently warm.
- Meanwhile, gently toast the rye bread, then cut each slice in half.
- Spoon the spinach scramble over the toast, sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve immediately – serves 2
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help reduce cholesterol and form part of a your weight loss routine. Great tasting, nutritious meals and snacks like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.