This simple breakfast has the benefits of dietary fibre, sodium, potassium and zinc, plus it can aid in weight loss and it’s loaded with healthy protein.
- 2/3 cup of rolled oats.
- 2/3 cup water or fruit juice.
- 1/3 cup full-fat yoghurt.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- 3 Apples quartered, cored and shredded or chopped.
- 2 peaches quartered and chopped.
- 3 tbs of Manuka honey.
- Handful of cherries pitted and halved.
- 1/4 cup chopped or shredded coconut, hazelnuts, almonds or other nuts.
- Soak the oats in water or fruit juice overnight.
- In the morning, mix in yoghurt and lemon juice.
- Stir in apples and peaches and then drizzle honey to taste.
- Top with nuts and fresh cherries.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is a great low calorie and nutritious breakfast to help energise you and keep hunger at bay. Replacing unhealthy meals with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.