A breakfast smoothie can be an easy way to nourish your body with essential nutrients. This berry combination is packed with good amounts of vitamin C, potassium and folate.
Vitamin C helps your immune system, it’s essential for normal growth and development. Potassium in our diet can lower your risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart disease.
Folate or folic acid helps with cell repair and maintenance. The fibre found in the fruits helps to lower cholesterol and slow digestion, which can aid with weight loss.
- 1/2 cup of blackberries (fresh or frozen).
- 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
- 1 banana.
- 2 tsp natural Greek yoghurt.
- 1 cup almond or soy milk.
- 10g porridge oats.
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender, with some ice and blend until smooth.
- There is enough for two, so pour into two glasses and enjoy!
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious snacks and shakes
This is a great low calorie and nutritious drink to help energise you and keep hunger at bay. Replacing unhealthy snacks with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.