The thought of homemade granola, sounds like you’re making a big difference to your nutrition. This simple recipe not only tastes delicious but also can last several weeks in the fridge.
Granola has the benefits of dietary fibre, sodium, potassium and zinc, plus it can aid in weight loss, loaded with healthy protein, regulate digestion and increase energy.
Coconut sugar has more vitamins and minerals than white table sugar and the glycaemic impact on your blood sugar is less. This makes coconut sugar a better alternative to regular sugar, which could cause your blood sugar to spike and subsequent crash.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped almonds.
- 1 cup organic oats (gluten free).
- 1 cup chopped walnuts.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds.
- 1 1/2 tbsp organic coconut oil (melted).
- 1 cup coconut flakes.
- 1 tbsp cup coconut sugar.
- 1/4 tbsp sea salt.
- 1 tbsp cinnamon.
- 1 tbsp almond extract.
- Preheat oven to 200 C, combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Make sure that all of the ingredients are coated with coconut oil and sugar.
- On a large baking tray, spread granola mixture evenly and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, after the granola has cooled, crumble into small pieces.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is a great low calorie and nutritious breakfast to help energise you and keep hunger at bay. Replacing unhealthy meals with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.