Eating a proper, balanced breakfast is a no-brainer. It sets you up physically and mentally for the day. A good breakfast provides the energy and nutrients required after an overnight fast, and can give you a moment of calm before you head out into the world.
Berries are low in calories and contain a healthy source of fibre, potassium and vitamin C. The ingredients contain essential nutrients that can help with weight loss and it’s a perfect meal to kick start your day.
- 1/2 cup berries.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk.
- 1 tbsp chia seeds.
- 1/2 cup granola.
- 2 tbsp of organic yoghurt.
- 1 drizzle of Manuka honey.
- Combine the granola, chia seeds and milk together in a bowl and allow is to soak for a while.
- Add the berry mix with the yoghurt and finish off with chopped nuts and a drizzle of Manuka honey.
- Eat and enjoy!
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is a great low calorie and nutritious breakfast to help energise you and keep hunger at bay. Replacing unhealthy meals with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.