This easy recipe isn’t only for breakfast time, you can have it as a good nutritional lunch.
It takes just 10 minutes from start to finish and you will be left feeling satisfied with energy to get through the day.
Broccoli is a very good source of dietary fibre, which facilitates better digestion.
Eggs are a very good source of high quality protein plus, selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper. Feta cheese is made with sheep’s or goat’s milk and supplies key vitamins and minerals, which aids good health.
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tbsp feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 tbsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp black grounded pepper.
- Set to a medium heat and melt coconut oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add broccoli and cook 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, feta, and dill and whisk together.
- Pour mixture into the non-stick pan, with the broccoli and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the black grounded pepper as the omelette cooks and flip to cook evenly.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can help reduce cholesterol and form part of a your weight loss routine. Great tasting, nutritious meals and snacks like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.