Granola has the benefits of dietary fibre, sodium, potassium and zinc, plus it can aid in weight loss. Loaded with healthy protein, it regulates digestion and increase energy.
Strawberries are low in calories and contain a healthy source of fibre, potassium and vitamin C. The ingredients contain essential nutrients that can help with weight loss and it’s a perfect meal to kick start your day.
- 2/3 cup bowl unsweetened oat granola or oat flakes cereal.
- 2/3 cup unsweetened organic almond or coconut milk.
- 1 to 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds.
- 1 to 2 tbsp chia seeds.
- 1 apple (grated).
- A handful of freshly sliced strawberries.
- Soak the granola oats and chia seeds in organic almond or coconut milk.
- In the morning, mix in grated apple and pomegranate seeds.
- Top with the sliced strawberries, eat and enjoy.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is a great low calorie and nutritious breakfast to help energise you and keep hunger at bay. Replacing unhealthy meals with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.