Start your day with this combination of blueberries, chia seeds, organic yogurt and get an antioxidant protection from free radicals.
Antioxidants help prevent against some forms of cancer, help bolster the immune system plus aid healthy wellbeing and lots more.
Blueberries are low in calories and contain a healthy source of fibre, potassium and vitamin C. Yoghurt contains a rich source of animal protein plus various vitamins and minerals. Yoghurt helps to improve the strength of bones and teeth, aids in digestion, boosts the immune system and can help us to lose weight.
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup gluten-free quinoa flakes
- 1 to 2 tablespoon of organic yoghurt
- drizzle of maple syrup.
- Combine the ingredients into a bowl (except the maple syrup), and leave overnight in a fridge ready for breakfast the next morning.
- Make sure you add some chopped nuts and finish off with a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Eat and enjoy.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is a great low calorie and nutritious breakfast to help energise you and keep hunger at bay. Replacing unhealthy snacks with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.