This breakfast smoothie bowl contains vitamins, minerals, healthy carbohydrates, fibre and low fat whole food.
With the combination of, banana, raspberries, cherries, yoghurt and chia seeds, this smoothie is packed with an antioxidant, superfood kick.
The ingredients contain essential nutrients that can help with weight loss and it’s a perfect meal to kick start your day.
- 1 banana, peeled.
- 1/4 cup (31 g) fresh or frozen raspberries.
- 1/4 cup (38.5 g) fresh or frozen cherries, pitted.
- 2 tbsp organic plain yoghurt or soya yoghurt.
- 1/4tbsp. of chia seeds.
- 6 oz (177 ml) unsweetened almond milk.
- 5 almonds, chopped.
- 6 pistachios, chopped.
- 1 tablespoon shaved coconut.
- 1/4 cup (37 grams) blueberries.
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- There is enough for two, so pour into two bowls.
- Garnish with the toppings and enjoy!
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious snacks and shakes
This is a great low calorie and nutritious breakfast to help energise you and keep hunger at bay. Replacing unhealthy breakfasts with food like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.