This breakfast or brunch champion will help you to burn stomach fat and lose weight, all while eating. Avocados are high in fibre and very low in carbs, which aid weight loss.
Eggs are a very good source of protein plus selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper. Adding these superfoods together provides all the good nutrients to start the day right.
Try this as a protein-rich meal option, which will help to fight fatigue and aids weight loss too! The fibre content helps to keep you feeling full so you eat less, so warm up some plates, tuck in and enjoy – serves 2.
- 1 ripe avocados.
- 2 fresh eggs.
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper.
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan rock salt.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / gas mark 7.
- Slice the avocados in half and take out the pit.
- Place the avocados in a small baking dish.
- Crack an egg into each avocado half.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, then season with pepper and garnish of your choice.
Slimming down with tasty and nutritious meals
This is an easy to prepare healthy meal that can form part of a your weight loss routine. Great tasting, nutritious meals and snacks like this along with treatments from The Slimming Rooms can be a great way to get the healthy body you deserve.
Our fat loss treatments provide a quick and easy way to get rid of stubborn fat from your body and a healthy diet can help you get quicker, long-lasting results.